Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Christmas Break and The New Year

It's been months since I've written anything on here!
Christmas break was wonderful for Sean and I. It's our last as single people and let me tell you I am looking forward to our first married Christmas. Both of our families wanted to take advantage of it being our last Christmas without a spouse so we were split up a lot and it was hard. Next Christmas we get to spend the entire thing together:) Hooray! We took advantage of the Christmas sales and we're so excited to decorate our apartment together this next December! We get so excited about all of our "lasts", at least I do. Our firsts as a newly married couple will be just as fun I'm sure. I love any break from school because I get to see my wonderful fiance WAY more than I do when school is in session. Sean is such a wonderful guy, so busy and hardworking. I appreciate him and all that he does for us more than I can even express to him.
This semester is going to be fun for us. I'm really starting to get interested in the classes I'm taking and it's so fun to see him get excited about the things he's learning that apply to work as well! Time is flying and we're so excited to start our lives together!

No comments: